What Are Homes Like At Bucknell Heights In 22307?
Trying To Find 896 Sqft In Alexandria?Alan Clerinx informs us that, depending upon your pre-approved price limit, you might want to dream about this home at 6936 University Dr which is advertised for sale $415,000. But even so, compare this to the average square feet (1,670) of properties in the Alexandria area to get a sense of today's market. Continue reading "6936 University Dr, Alexandria VA 22307 On The Market"
$550,000 -|- Alexandria VA 22307 - Comparables and Suggestions6727 Radcliffe Dr is a wonderful home, But it's not for every buyer. Have you taken the time to list and prioritize what you want from a property in Alexandria?
Your home purchase is your opportunity to find that one unique property for you. But to get what you want, you need to know what you want.Do you want upgraded features? For example, do you like stainless steel appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Maybe you want a "green" home? Or, do you prefer a handyman special? Do you want upgraded features? For example, do you like stainless steel appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Maybe you want a "green" home? Or, do you prefer a handyman special? Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront duplex? Continue reading "6727 Radcliffe Dr, Alexandria VA 22307 Listed"
1,391 Sqft of Living Space in 22306 in Alexandria For $549,900?For some home shoppers the amount of living area is important. But even so, some home buyers don't think that the actual square footage of living area is very important. Julie N. informs us that, depending upon your purchase budget, you might want to deliberate on this detached home at 2707 Groveton St is advertised for sale $549,900. Continue reading "What Is The Average Price Per Square Foot In Fairfax County?"
$475,000 ⁘ Alexandria Virginia 22307If you're considering an other like 6933 Westhampton Dr, then this may a good place to start your education about purchasing real estate in the Fairfax County area.
Real Estate Facts About The 22307 Area
- The median age of homes in the 22307 area is 59 years. 6933 Westhampton Dr is 68 years old.
- The 22307 Area has an average price per square foot of $471 . On the other hand, 6933 Westhampton Dr is $458 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the 22307 area is 31 days.
- The average living area in the 22307 area is 1,441 sqft. However, 6933 Westhampton Dr has 1,036 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22307 area?
Do you want to buy a mid-sized entry-level end unit townhouse? There are only a limited number of mid-sized properties in Alexandria right now. 7039 Huntley Run Pl #111 is one of of those selections, Julie Nesbitt can help you discover the most compatible selection. Continue reading "Digging Up A Mid-sized Entry-level End Unit Townhouse In 22306"
What Quality Of Place Can I Buy In 22306 in Fairfax County For $450,000?We really like the home purchase opportunities in 22306 in Alexandria especially at 7084 Huntley Run Pl #92a. Here's some basic reasons.
Fairfax County Basics
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 60 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,744 sqft. Still, 7084 Huntley Run Pl #92a has 1,620 sqft of living area.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $275 . In contrast, 7084 Huntley Run Pl #92a is $275 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
- 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is the least expensive home in Fairfax County. 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is listed for $1,800. Nevertheless, 7983 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in Fairfax County. 7983 E Boulevard Dr is asking $45,000,000.
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 34 years. 7084 Huntley Run Pl #92a is 15 years old.
priyanka is available assist if you are contemplating buying a home. Do you want a little help buying a $495,000 2-bedroom townhouse like this townhouse in South Kings Station at 6472 Brick Hearth Ct? Continue reading "Can A First-Time Buyer Get A Rebate On An Entry-Level Place Like 6472 Brick Hearth Ct?"
Are you ready to own a townhouse? Superb! Nesbitt Realty is available help. Continue reading "Ask About Nesbitt Realty's Military Home Buyer Rebate In Fairfax County"
Do you have a specific need in Fairfax County? Nesbitt Realty can help. If you are seeking a mid 20th-century entry-level property in Fairfax County, your selections might be limited right now. 6911 Westhampton Dr might be the best choice for you, but we have various more ideas below. Continue reading "Surprising Suggestions For Purchasers Dreaming About An Entry-level Property In Fairfax County"