Looking to spend $525,000 in Fairfax County? Continue reading "Considering Gregory Heights? Consider This Home."
Has the time come to own a real estate? Alright! You can count on a good specialist like Nesbitt Realty to assist. Continue reading "Military Home Buyer Rebate In Fairfax County"
Shopping for a condo with a garage in Fairfax County? Continue reading "Check Out This $1,550 1-bedroom Unit/flat-style Condo With Garage Listed For Sale In 22306 In Fairfax County"
Info Regarding in Northern Virginia 22306 ‧ $450,000So, is 7116 Mason Grove Ct #31 the home for you? Maybe. Can you afford $450,000? Is it actually worth $492,450 or $445,550? Are you seeking a 3-bedroom 2-baths residence in Alexandria, Virginia? Do you need 2 full baths and 1 half baths? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $2,245 on this purchase? Call Alan Clerinx to learn more from a meticulous specialist on Fairfax County real estate. Continue reading "7116 Mason Grove Ct #31, Alexandria VA 22306 On The Market"
How Much Do $475,000 2-bedroom colonial-style Residences Cost At Beacon Manor in Fairfax County?
Seeking At Least 851 Sqft Of Place In 22307 in Fairfax County For Less Than $500,000?Stuart Nesbitt tells us that, depending upon your prequalified spending limit, you might want to really consider this residence at 6739 Radcliffe Dr for sale for $475,000. However, consider that the average living area of duplexes in Fairfax County is 2,411. Continue reading "6739 Radcliffe Dr, Alexandria Real Estate Announcement"
Alexandria Virginia Advertised For Sale ‧ $450,000Should you make an offer buy 6724 Radcliffe Dr? Frankly, Andrew Patton really doesn't know. That is, unless you answer a series of questions. Can you afford $450,000? Is it actually worth $472,500 or $427,500? Are you trying to find a Colonial end unit townhouse in 22307 in Alexandria? Do you need 1 full baths and 0 half baths? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $2,096 on this dream home? Contact Andrew Patton to learn more from your specialist on 22307 in Fairfax County real estate. Continue reading "6724 Radcliffe Dr, Alexandria Real Estate Dispatch"
Has the time come to purchase a your first home? Superb. Please rely on a professional like priyanka to assist. Continue reading "$2,492 For First-Time Home Buyer Credit's In 22307 In Alexandria"
Useful Matters For Duplex Buyers Shopping In The Alexandria AreaWe really like the purchase of real estate opportunities in 22307 especially at 6916 Westhampton Dr. Here's some basic tidbits.
The 22307 Area Bits of Information
- The average days on market in the 22307 area is 60 days.
- The average living area in the 22307 area is 1,607 sqft. Conversely, 6916 Westhampton Dr has 896 sqft of living area.
- The 22307 Area has an average price per square foot of $547 . But, 6916 Westhampton Dr is $546 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22307 area?
- 6641 Wakefield Dr #504 is the least expensive home in the 22307 area. 6641 Wakefield Dr #504 is listed for $159,800. In contrast, 6515 Bluebill Ln is the highest-priced home in the 22307 area. 6515 Bluebill Ln is asking $1,919,500.
- The median age of homes in the 22307 area is 63 years. 6916 Westhampton Dr is 71 years old.
You don't have to compromise on quality of service to save money. It's easy to save money on your dream home in Alexandria, Virginia. We know real estate in 22306 in Fairfax County. Continue reading "Nesbitt Realty Can Save You $2,018 On Your Small Residence At Kings Highway"
Do you want to learn more about real estate in the NOVA region?Do you know all there is to know about 6506 Brick Hearth Ct?
The 22306 Area Secrets
- The average days on market in the 22306 area is 84 days.
- The average living area in the 22306 area is 2,011 sqft. Conversely, 6506 Brick Hearth Ct has 992 sqft of living area.
- The 22306 Area has an average price per square foot of $499 . Above all, 6506 Brick Hearth Ct is $499 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22306 area?
- 7524-M Snowpea Ct #12 is the least expensive home in the 22306 area. 7524-M Snowpea Ct #12 is listed for $350,000. But, 6411 Pickett St is the highest-priced home in the 22306 area. 6411 Pickett St is asking $1,380,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22306 area is 37 years. 6506 Brick Hearth Ct is 35 years old.