How Much Do $645,000 3-bedroom traditional-style Homes Cost At Holly Acres in Alexandria, Virginia?
There’s a wealth of information available for buyers pondering homes such as 3309 Beechcliff Dr in the Alexandria area.
The 22306 Area Matters
- The average days on market in the 22306 area is 45 days.
- The average living area in the 22306 area is 1,965 sqft. But, 3309 Beechcliff Dr has 2,475 sqft of living area.
- The 22306 Area has an average price per square foot of $261
. But, 3309 Beechcliff Dr is $261 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22306 area?
- 7971 Audubon Ave #B1 is the least expensive home in the 22306 area. 7971 Audubon Ave #B1 is listed for $169,999. Nevertheless, 2403 Lisbon Ln is the highest-priced home in the 22306 area. 2403 Lisbon Ln is asking $1,285,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22306 area is 25 years. 3309 Beechcliff Dr is 17 years old.
As a matter of fact, this data is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. Nevertheless, this info will change. What is true and accurate today, 06/26/2023, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Stuart Nesbitt for the latest real estate data from the 22306 area or for information about residences such as 3309 Beechcliff Dr.
Continue reading "3309 Beechcliff Dr, Alexandria VA 22306 Advertised For Sale"
Useful Facts For Home Shoppers Shopping In The Alexandria Area
Connect with us to learn more about 7002 Huntley Run Pl #147 in 22306 in Fairfax County. [random_content group=but}, in the meantime, here's some basic information to get you started.
Fairfax County Things
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 72 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 3,332 sqft. Above all, 7002 Huntley Run Pl #147 has 1,620 sqft of living area.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $296
. But, 7002 Huntley Run Pl #147 is $296 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
- 4342 Via Dr is the least expensive home in Fairfax County. 4342 Via Dr is listed for $39,900. But, 7020 Green Oak Dr is the highest-priced home in Fairfax County. 7020 Green Oak Dr is asking $50,000,000.
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 27 years. 7002 Huntley Run Pl #147 is 14 years old.
As a matter of fact, this information is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. On the other hand, this data will change. What is true and accurate today, 06/07/2023, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Nesbitt Realty for the latest real estate information from Fairfax County about homes like 7002 Huntley Run Pl #147.
Continue reading "7002 Huntley Run Pl #147, Alexandria VA 22306 For Sale"
3 Bedroom Place in 22306 For $480,000
Are You Seeking No Less Than 1,800 Sqft Of Place In 22306 in Alexandria?
Will Nesbitt tells us that 7002 Huntley Run Pl #147, Alexandria VA is a striking mid-sized opportunity at $480,000. Still, compare this to the average square feet (1,977) of properties in the 22306 area to get a sense of today's market.
Continue reading "7002 Huntley Run Pl #147, Alexandria VA 22306 Listed"
How Much Is A Colonial-Style Place In Alexandria?
Shopping For 2,158 Sqft In Alexandria?
3570 Huntley Manor Ln, Alexandria VA was recently listed for sale and is for sale for $649,900. Therefore, you may want to take into account this home (depending upon your budget). Above all, the average living area of end unit townhouses in Alexandria is 1,784 sqft.
Continue reading "3570 Huntley Manor Ln, Alexandria VA 22306 For Sale"
Find A 3 Bedroom Residence in the Alexandria Area For $454,000
Buying real estate not unlike 7000 Huntley Run Pl #148 is perhaps the largest capital decision most Americans will ever make. Indeed, as a local specialist with market knowledge about residences not unlike 7000 Huntley Run Pl #148, Nesbitt Realty will be a strong defender who realizes the informational and emotional backing that property seekers need if comparing 21st-century properties in 22306 and acquiring a place of residence like 7000 Huntley Run Pl #148. Of course, there are many risks to avoid and overcome. Still, a real estate professional such as Nesbitt Realty has the answers and can help reduce your angst from the buying process.
Continue reading "7000 Huntley Run Pl #148, Alexandria Real Estate Update"
Nesbitt Realty rebates a portion of our commission to our clients. That way you can save money AND work with a small family-run business. When you work with Nesbitt Realty, you're working with an experienced Realtor that knows 22306 in Alexandria. Every day we work hard to actualize our client's real estate hopes. Priyanka
is a full-time agent dedicated to serving your needs.
Continue reading "Get $3,935 Back On Your Real Estate Purchase At Groveton Woods"
How Much Do Choice 4-Bedroom End Unit Townhouses Cost At Holly Acres in Fairfax County?
Pursuing At Least 1,881 Sqft Of End Unit Townhouse In 22306 in Alexandria For Less Than $675,000?
Depending upon your pre-approved price limit, you might want to deliberate on this dwelling at 3388 Beechcliff Dr which is on the market for $639,900. But, consider that the average living area of end unit townhouses in the Alexandria area is 1,722.
Continue reading "3388 Beechcliff Dr, Alexandria VA 22306 For Sale"
As a purchaser you generally don't have to pay an agent. Most or all commission are paid by the seller. If you're considering 3528 Huntley Manor Ln #128b Alexandria, please understand that Priyanka
can save you money on this and other end unit townhouses in 22306.
Continue reading "Julie Nesbitt Explains Nesbitt Realty's Rebate On Real Estate In 22306 In Alexandria."