Nesbitt Realty has lined up a few $659,000 detached home for home hunters exploring a purchase of in Alexandria. This place is located at 6623 Beddoo St Alexandria VA. The dwelling is advertised for sale as a 3 bedroom with 2 full baths and 1 half-baths. Continue reading "Interesting Detached Homes In Seeking For Less Than $709,000?"
Alexandria Area Real Estate PointsFairfax County is a good area to consider 6 bedroom residences comparable to 2924 Preston Ave for roughly $700,000. We like to show off our image library stocked with the latest trends in Alexandria's real estate market. Furthermore, many buyers will be astonished by what this home has to offer. Continue reading "2924 Preston Ave, Alexandria VA 22306 Listed For Sale"
Modest Detached Home For $649,000 in 22306 in AlexandriaSquare footage of living is an important consideration for some people. But, for others the actual size of the living area is not that important. No posts found. tells us that, depending upon your price range, you might want to deliberate on this home at 6710 Oak Dr is listed for $649,000. Continue reading "Comparing Value Based Upon The Average Price Per Square Foot In 22306?"
You can count on a competent whiz like priyanka to help if you are dreaming about purchasing a home. Continue reading "Ask Priyanka To Explain Our Military Home Buyer Rebate For Buyers In 22306 In Alexandria"
3 Bedroom in 22306 For $695,99922306 is a nice neighborhood to look at properties like 2906 Franklin St in Fairfax County for close to $700,000. We like to show off our image library stocked with the latest trends in 22306 in Fairfax County's real estate market. Furthermore, you will in all likelihood be impressed by what this place has right here in Fairfax County. Continue reading "2906 Franklin St, Alexandria Real Estate Update"
4 Bedroom in Alexandria For Circa $600,000We really like the purchase opportunities in Fairfax County especially at 3351 Beechcliff Dr. Here's some basic basic datas.
Real Estate Factors About The 22306 Area
- The median age of homes in the 22306 area is 57 years. 3351 Beechcliff Dr is 16 years old.
- The 22306 Area has an average price per square foot of $222 . Still, 3351 Beechcliff Dr is $222 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the 22306 area is 38 days.
- The average living area in the 22306 area is 1,908 sqft. But, 3351 Beechcliff Dr has 2,703 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22306 area?
How Much Does A Large Place Cost In Alexandria, Virginia?For some buyer clients the amount of living area is a vital concern. But even so, some shoppers don't think that the actual square footage of living area is very important. Alan Clerinx tells us at a price of $600,000, 6634 Lenclair St, Alexandria VA is intriguing to dream about. Continue reading "How Much Does Real Estate Cost In Fairfax County By The Square Foot?"
$599,997 In Alexandria Virginia 22306Monika Ortiz appreciates 6725 Amlong Ave. This residence at Kings Colony in Alexandria, Virginia looks like a good value for several reasons. However, Monika Ortiz is not recommending you purchase this home in particular. That's because, until Monika Ortiz know your goals there is no way for Monika Ortiz to know if this is the most compatible residence for you. It's an intelligent idea to sort out your priorities:
- What do you absolutely need from your home?
- What would be nice if you could find it?
To get the home you want, firstly you need to know what you want and what you can afford.Do public schools matter to you? 6725 Amlong Ave is served by Groveton Elementary School and . Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this enclave's most common cool systems are central a/c? Do you like brick detached home? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding? Continue reading "6725 Amlong Ave, Alexandria VA 22306 For Sale"
A Primer On Properties For Sale In Fairfax CountyIt’s a good idea to learn all you can about detached homes in the Alexandria, Virginia area if you’re thinking about purchasing a detached home like 6811 Duke Dr.
The 22307 Area Basics
- The average days on market in the 22307 area is 17 days.
- The average living area in the 22307 area is 1,214 sqft. But, 6811 Duke Dr has 1,512 sqft of living area.
- The 22307 Area has an average price per square foot of $430 . In contrast, 6811 Duke Dr is $430 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22307 area?
- 6622 Boulevard Vw #J is the least expensive home in the 22307 area. 6622 Boulevard Vw #J is listed for $199,900. But, 7111 Sussex Pl is the highest-priced home in the 22307 area. 7111 Sussex Pl is asking $1,300,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22307 area is 72 years. 6811 Duke Dr is 72 years old.