You don't have to use a national chain operation to save money on real estate. Our clients save money by using Nesbitt Realty to purchase in 22306 in Fairfax County. Every day, Stuart Nesbitt works real estate in 22306 in Alexandria. Continue reading "Buyers Can Save $4,378 Without Working With A National Chain Realtor"
In fact, purchasing a townhouse in the Alexandria area and staying on several years allows you and your family time to build long-lasting relationships within the Fairfax County community. If you are seeking a millennial 4 bedroom property for approximately $600,000, your choices might be limited right now. 3361 Beechcliff Dr might be the best selection for you, but we have various more inputs below. Continue reading "Are You Searching For A 4 Bedroom Property For Approximately $600,000?"
Detached Home at Temple ViewLet Alan Clerinx know if you're reflecting on the thought of small homes in Alexandria. 6603 Oak Dr is an example of small detached homes in 22306. This residence listed for sale at 6603 Oak Dr now might be the great choice. On the other hand, you might be impressed by what this home has right here in Fairfax County. Continue reading "6603 Oak Dr, Alexandria VA 22306 Listed"
Shenandoah Valley Real Estate Update: in Fairfax County Virginia 22307 ⁝ $685,000The average days on market for detached homes in 22307 is 42, but 6725 Quander Rd has been on the market for 1 days. This home listed at 6725 Quander Rd now might be the dream choice. In fact, you will be impressed by what this home has to offer. Continue reading "6725 Quander Rd, Alexandria VA 22307 On The Market"
Shopping For 968 Sqft In 22307 in Alexandria?Square footage of living is a foremost concern for some people. But even so, for others the actual size of the living area is not that important. Andrew informs us that, depending upon your purchase budget, you might want to really consider this home at 6734 Radcliffe Dr is listed for sale $479,900. Continue reading "How Much Does Real Estate Cost In 22307 By The Square Foot?"
Do you need a large choice home in Alexandria, Virginia? Purchasing a home is an exciting milestone, and it's likely the biggest purchase you'll ever make. So don’t jump into it without doing your homework. You can count on a proactive professional like me to assist. Continue reading "Does Nesbitt Realty Offer A First-Time Home Buyer Credit Of $1,979 On 7053 Huntley Run Pl Alexandria VA 22306?"
Are You Shopping For 1,390 Sqft Of Living Space?If you are a buyer client that believes the amount of living area that a residence has is important, then you are pretty typical. Furthermore, a buyer infrequently completely ignores the amount of living area in a property. Depending upon your price range, you may want to dream about 2244 Mary Baldwin Dr, Alexandria VA which is advertised for sale for $435,000. Continue reading "Comparing Value Based Upon The Average Price Per Square Foot In 22307?"
Can You Purchase A 4 Bedroom Raised Ranch/Rambler In 22306 For $550,000?2600 Phillips Dr in 22306 in Fairfax County may be a perfect community for some buyers. But even so, you'll want to get some basic reasons about the area to know if this is the property for you.
The Alexandria Area Elements
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 55 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,494 sqft. Above all, 2600 Phillips Dr has 1,043 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $414 . Above all, 2600 Phillips Dr is $503 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. But, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 46 years. 2600 Phillips Dr is 70 years old.
Important Real Estate Basics About 2424 Phillips Dr in 223062424 Phillips Dr in Alexandria may be a most compatible section for some buyers. Conversely, you'll want to get some basic reasons about the area to know if this is the place of residence for you.
The 22306 Area Bits of Information
- The average days on market in the 22306 area is 31 days.
- The average living area in the 22306 area is 1,790 sqft. But even so, 2424 Phillips Dr has 1,008 sqft of living area.
- The 22306 Area has an average price per square foot of $546 . However, 2424 Phillips Dr is $546 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22306 area?
- 7855 Eagle Ave is the least expensive home in the 22306 area. 7855 Eagle Ave is listed for $65,000. However, 2001 and 2007 Whiteoaks Dr is the highest-priced home in the 22306 area. 2001 and 2007 Whiteoaks Dr is asking $3,195,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22306 area is 43 years. 2424 Phillips Dr is 66 years old.