If you are looking for an enchanting large property in Fairfax County, 7029 Polins Ct should probably be on your list. But it's not the only large property in Fairfax County you'll want to investigate in Alexandria. To learn more about this detached home, email buyers agent Will Nesbitt. He can help you with any detached home $590,000 3-bedroom in 22306 in Fairfax County. This noteworthy property on the market at 7029 Polins Ct is the answer to a lot of questions for someone. Continue reading "Are You Looking For A Large Property In Fairfax County?"
in Northern Virginia 22306 ⁘ $600,000So, is 7029 Polins Ct the right place for you? Maybe. Are you trying to find a $590,000 detached home in Fairfax County? Can you afford $590,000? Is it actually worth $625,000 or $575,000? Do you need 2 full baths and 2 half baths? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $3,232 on this dream home? In fact, purchasing a home in the Alexandria area and staying on several years allows you and your family time to build long-lasting relationships within the Fairfax County community. Continue reading "7029 Polins Ct, Alexandria VA 22306 Listed"
Can You Purchase A 4 Bedroom Raised Ranch/Rambler In 22306 For $550,000?2600 Phillips Dr in 22306 in Fairfax County may be a perfect community for some buyers. But even so, you'll want to get some basic reasons about the area to know if this is the property for you.
The Alexandria Area Elements
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 55 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,494 sqft. Above all, 2600 Phillips Dr has 1,043 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $414 . Above all, 2600 Phillips Dr is $503 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. But, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 46 years. 2600 Phillips Dr is 70 years old.
Surprising Home $575,000 ‧ Alexandria VA 22306Let Alan Clerinx know if you're pondering 6-bedroom Split Foyer-style residences in Alexandria. 6719 Beddoo St is an example of this colonial community in 22306. We'd love to help you find your next home. Contact us if any of these split foyer homes like 6719 Beddoo St interest you. As a matter of fact, even if you are not shocked by what this home can provide, a real estate shopper can benefit from this information. Continue reading "6719 Beddoo St, Alexandria VA 22306 Listed"
Detached Home at Beddoo HeightsThere are seek facts that weigh in a property hunter's mind, but perhaps none more important than price. 6719 Beddoo St is currently advertised for sale at $575,000. This home has 1,136 sqft of above grade living area. Nesbitt Realty will rebate about $3,108 to our client when they use Julie Nesbitt as their buyer agent. If you've set your budget close to $600,000 you may want to take a hard look at 6719 Beddoo St. Continue reading "6719 Beddoo St, Alexandria Real Estate Announcement"
Important Real Estate Basics About 2424 Phillips Dr in 223062424 Phillips Dr in Alexandria may be a most compatible section for some buyers. Conversely, you'll want to get some basic reasons about the area to know if this is the place of residence for you.
The 22306 Area Bits of Information
- The average days on market in the 22306 area is 31 days.
- The average living area in the 22306 area is 1,790 sqft. But even so, 2424 Phillips Dr has 1,008 sqft of living area.
- The 22306 Area has an average price per square foot of $546 . However, 2424 Phillips Dr is $546 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22306 area?
- 7855 Eagle Ave is the least expensive home in the 22306 area. 7855 Eagle Ave is listed for $65,000. However, 2001 and 2007 Whiteoaks Dr is the highest-priced home in the 22306 area. 2001 and 2007 Whiteoaks Dr is asking $3,195,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22306 area is 43 years. 2424 Phillips Dr is 66 years old.
What Can I Pick up In 22306 For $550,000?What's your budget? Can you afford $575,000? Or is your budget closer to $525,000? This real estate is asking $550,000. At a price of $550,000, 2424 Phillips Dr, Alexandria VA is an intriguing home compared to other homes listed now. Continue reading "2424 Phillips Dr, Alexandria VA 22306 For Sale"
$575,000 ⁞ 3 Bedroom in 22306 in Fairfax County at Valley ViewShould you make an offer buy 7003 Grove Rd? Maybe. Can you afford $600,000? Is it actually worth $603,750 or $546,250? Are you trying to find a mid-sized 3-bedroom detached home in Alexandria, Virginia? Do you need 1 full baths and 1 half baths? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $3,108 on this real estate purchase? The number of U.S. households is expected to rise 10 to 15 percent over the next decade. Therefore, Andrew Patton advises, "The increase in U.S. households will create continued high demand for housing, which will of course affect the price of real estate in Alexandria." Continue reading "7003 Grove Rd, Alexandria VA 22306 For Sale"
Do you want a very large premium home such as this townhouse at 3385 Beechcliff Dr? Investing in a property is an exciting milestone, and it's likely the biggest purchase you'll ever make. So don’t jump into it without doing your homework. Please rely on a tech savvy specialist like Stuart Nesbitt to help. Continue reading "First-Time Buyer Rebate For A Townhouse In 22306 In Fairfax County"