- Belle Haven- is a prestigious and luxurious neighborhood located just outside Old Town Alexandria on a hill overlooking the Belle Haven Country Club.
- Belle View Condos- are garden-style condos located between the George Washington Parkway and Fort Hunt Road in Fairfax County Virginia.
- Marlan Forest- Located just across the George Washington Parkway from the Potomac River, Marlan Forest provides its residents with easy access to Mt Vernon bike paths for walking, running, biking and wildlife viewing.
- Groveton Heights- is an organically-grown neighborhood located in Fairfax County near Rt. 1 Richmond Highway in the vicinity of Memorial Heights.
- Randall- is a subdivision of single-family homes located in Fairfax County VA
- River Towers Condos- is a high-rise condominium community located in Fairfax County near the Potomac River and Fort Hunt Road at Belle View Boulevard
- Virginia Hills- is located just south of the City of Alexandria in Fairfax County between Jefferson Davis Highway and Telegraph Road near South Kings Highway.
- Mason Hill- was developed in the late 1970s in a heavily wooded and rugged area between Bucknell and Hollin Hills.
- Westgrove- is a quiet community along the Potomac River in Fairfax County VA.
- New Alexandria- is located in Fairfax County just south of the City of Alexandria.
How much do homes cost in New Alexandria?
What types of homes are for sale in New Alexandria?
How old are homes for sale in New Alexandria?