Can You Purchase A 4 Bedroom Raised Ranch/Rambler In 22306 For $550,000?2600 Phillips Dr in 22306 in Fairfax County may be a perfect community for some buyers. But even so, you'll want to get some basic reasons about the area to know if this is the property for you.
The Alexandria Area Elements
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 55 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,494 sqft. Above all, 2600 Phillips Dr has 1,043 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $414 . Above all, 2600 Phillips Dr is $503 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. But, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 46 years. 2600 Phillips Dr is 70 years old.
I like Stuart Nesbitt because Nesbitt Realty agents really appreciate clients. I think 2516 Phillips Dr is a very interesting property in 22306 in Fairfax County . It's probably a good value. However, I can't recommend you buy this property right now. That's because, my goal isn't to sell you this property. My goal is to find the right property for you. Continue reading "Alexandria, Virginia Real Estate: Features You Can Expect In A Interesting Detached Home"