Important Real Estate Basics About 2424 Phillips Dr in 22306
2424 Phillips Dr in Alexandria may be a most compatible section for some buyers. Conversely, you'll want to get some basic reasons about the area to know if this is the place of residence for you.
The 22306 Area Bits of Information
- The average days on market in the 22306 area is 31 days.
- The average living area in the 22306 area is 1,790 sqft. But even so, 2424 Phillips Dr has 1,008 sqft of living area.
- The 22306 Area has an average price per square foot of $546
. However, 2424 Phillips Dr is $546 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22306 area?
- 7855 Eagle Ave is the least expensive home in the 22306 area. 7855 Eagle Ave is listed for $65,000. However, 2001 and 2007 Whiteoaks Dr is the highest-priced home in the 22306 area. 2001 and 2007 Whiteoaks Dr is asking $3,195,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22306 area is 43 years. 2424 Phillips Dr is 66 years old.
In addition, this data is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. Nevertheless, this data will change. What is true and accurate today, 10/08/2021, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Alan Clerinx for the latest real estate information from the 22306 area or for information about detached homes not unlike 2424 Phillips Dr.
Continue reading "2424 Phillips Dr, Alexandria VA 22306 Listed"
What Can I Pick up In 22306 For $550,000?
What's your budget? Can you afford $575,000? Or is your budget closer to $525,000? This real estate is asking $550,000. At a price of $550,000, 2424 Phillips Dr, Alexandria VA is an intriguing home compared to other homes listed now.
Continue reading "2424 Phillips Dr, Alexandria VA 22306 For Sale"
renting detached homes is about marketing and has very little to do with "selling".
Continue reading "How Nesbitt Markets Your Rental In Fairfax County, Virginia"