Category: Belle Haven Meadows
2498 Dawn Dr, Alexandria Real Estate Advisory
Helpful Factors for Alexandria, Virginia Home Buyers Considering the NOVA region?2498 Dawn Dr is just listed and looks like a good buy in many ways. But it's not important to Nesbitt Realty that our client buys this home, or any particular 5-bedroom Colonial-style detached home in Alexandria, Virginia. Rather, it's more important to our agents that we do what's right for our client. What are your needs? What are your wants? It's an intelligent idea to sort out your priorities.
In general, these are not particularly difficult decisions, Nevertheless they are decisions that only you can make. For example:Do you want the most expensive property in the neighborhood, like 6411 Pickett St or do you prefer the least expensive detached home like 6423 Richmond Hwy #204. What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this area is forced air. Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what detached homes have sold for in this area? Here's what has Recently sold at Belle Haven Meadows. Continue reading "2498 Dawn Dr, Alexandria Real Estate Advisory"
Facts And Photos Of Premium Townhouse Residences In Alexandria, Virginia At Belle Haven Meadows
2499 Dawn Dr, Alexandria VA 22306 For Sale
What Can I Obtain In Alexandria For $1,000,000?If you're considering a detached home like 2499 Dawn Dr, then this may a good place to start your education about purchasing real estate in the 22306 area.
The 22306 Area Data
- The average days on market in the 22306 area is 46 days.
- The average living area in the 22306 area is 1,835 sqft. Conversely, 2499 Dawn Dr has 2,328 sqft of living area.
- The 22306 Area has an average price per square foot of $430 . On the other hand, 2499 Dawn Dr is $430 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22306 area?
- 7855 Eagle Ave is the least expensive home in the 22306 area. 7855 Eagle Ave is listed for $65,000. On the other hand, 2001 and 2007 Whiteoaks Dr is the highest-priced home in the 22306 area. 2001 and 2007 Whiteoaks Dr is asking $3,195,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22306 area is 54 years. 2499 Dawn Dr is 33 years old.
Nesbitt Identifys Tenants In 22306
The first step for us to spot a good renter is to broadcast its availability to the most people possible. Continue reading "Nesbitt Identifys Tenants In 22306"