Nesbitt Realty & Management doesn't "sell" rental properties. We market rental interior unit townhouses to the widest-possible audience to find a good lessee.
Most tenants discover rental homes through a combination of:
- the ability to work with a responsive rental property manager during their stay
- viewing the features and appearance of rental properties when they learn more about them
In addition to lessees finding us, Nesbitt Realty also chooses tenants through:
- Military Housing Office
- Internet web searches
- government organizations
- our local Multiple Listing Service
And more. Our rental marketing strategy relies upon several pillars:
- Expert Pricing – Even the most interesting rental places do not lease quickly or to the best tenant if overpriced. Your good Nesbitt Realty Realtor will analyze the local market in real time to be certain your rental property is priced according to market conditions.
- Recommendations – Nesbitt Realty regularly receives referrals from our current and past renters, friends of our renters, and from other agents in Alexandria.
- Searchable Listings – Nesbitt makes our listings available on the top internet websites, websites searched by active duty military, relocation networks and more.
Our family brokerage focuses on residential rental property in Northern Virginia. To learn more about the full-list of what we do, contact an agent today. Nesbitt Realty and Management is fully authorized to manage rental property in Virginia, and we have all necessary licenses and accreditation. .
Nesbitt Realty & Management has these crucial memberships:
More about about rental management in Fairfax County
- Virginia Association of Realtors
- Better Business Bureau
- National Association of Realtors
- Northern Virginia Association of Realtors
- National Association of Residential Property Managers
$3,400 -- 3 bed -- 3 bath -- 2 half-bath -- Alexandria VA
Nesbitt Realty manages rental homes, townhouses, and condos for landlords in Northern Virginia. We are a family
business that strives for excellence in what we do. Our goal is to strictly administer the lease while adhering to the Virginia Residential Landlord Tenant Act. We avoid "judgement calls" as much as possible; and we prefer to simply act in accordance with the lease, law, and regulations.
We serve most of Northern Virginia and have offices across the area. We manage single-family homes, townhouses, and condominiums.
Property Management Basics