Do you want to learn more about real estate in the NOVA region?Do you know all there is to know about 6506 Brick Hearth Ct?
The 22306 Area Secrets
- The average days on market in the 22306 area is 84 days.
- The average living area in the 22306 area is 2,011 sqft. Conversely, 6506 Brick Hearth Ct has 992 sqft of living area.
- The 22306 Area has an average price per square foot of $499 . Above all, 6506 Brick Hearth Ct is $499 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22306 area?
- 7524-M Snowpea Ct #12 is the least expensive home in the 22306 area. 7524-M Snowpea Ct #12 is listed for $350,000. But, 6411 Pickett St is the highest-priced home in the 22306 area. 6411 Pickett St is asking $1,380,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22306 area is 37 years. 6506 Brick Hearth Ct is 35 years old.
Welcome to South Kings Station in the Beacon Hill area of Alexandria! This intimate enclave of 138 townhomes offers an unique combination of serenity and convenience. Just a short distance to the Huntington Metro Station (approximately 1.5 ... [Read more]$495,000 :: 2 bed :: 2 bath :: 1 half-bath :: 992 sqft :: Alexandria 22306 VA
About The Same Size As 6506 Brick Hearth Ct?All the interior unit townhouses in this table are about the same living area as 6506 Brick Hearth Ct. Why compare properties of a similar size to 6506 Brick Hearth Ct in Alexandria? On the other hand, by comparing similarly-sized places, a property hunter can better understand the asking price and the real estate market in Alexandria. Nesbitt Realty is your real estate resource in Northern Virginia.
How Much Home Can You Get In Alexandria For Around $495,000?Are you wondering how much living area you can purchase for the same price as 6506 Brick Hearth Ct? The table below shows the sizes of other small interior unit townhouses now advertised for sale in Alexandria. All of these interior unit townhouses cost about as much as 6506 Brick Hearth Ct.
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||16 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||23 Active|
|Mid-Sized (1501 to 2,000 sqft)||11 Active|
|Large (2001 to 2,500 sqft)||1 Active|
|Big (2501 to 3,000 sqft)||1 Active|