Nesbitt can help you find a very large detached home in Fairfax CountyIt’s a good idea to learn all you can about homes in the Fairfax County area if you’re contemplating buying a detached home similar to 2704 Beacon Hill Rd. As might be expected, Nesbitt Realty is a talented agent who knows very large detached home in Fairfax County real estate. Ask Nesbitt Realty for insight on what these facts mean for you:
Fairfax County Considerations
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 58 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,490 sqft. In contrast, 2704 Beacon Hill Rd has 3,871 sqft of living area.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $220 . But, 2704 Beacon Hill Rd is $220 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
- 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is the least expensive home in Fairfax County. 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is listed for $1,800. But, 7983 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in Fairfax County. 7983 E Boulevard Dr is asking $45,000,000.
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 36 years. 2704 Beacon Hill Rd is 81 years old.
Location, location, location! Almost half an acre right in the middle of the Embark Richmond Highway development coming to Alexandria. Zoned R4, perfect for a live/work business owner - was a daycare and preschool for several years. Super ... [Read more]$850,000 ⁙ 5 bed ⁙ 4 bath ⁙ 0 half-bath ⁙ Alexandria 22306 VA
Thinking about a very large detached home in Fairfax County? Compare these suggestions.
See more in FocusContact Nesbitt Realty for a complete list of very large detached home in Fairfax County real estate Listed For Sale.
How Much Home Can You Get In Alexandria For Around $850,000?
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||3 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||1 Active|
|Mid-Sized (1501 to 2,000 sqft)||9 Active|
|Large (2001 to 2,500 sqft)||8 Active|
|Big (2501 to 3,000 sqft)||5 Active|
|Very Large (3001 to 4,000 sqft)||3 Active|