Month: April 2022
Digging Up A Mid-sized Entry-level End Unit Townhouse In 22306
Do you want to buy a mid-sized entry-level end unit townhouse? There are only a limited number of mid-sized properties in Alexandria right now. 7039 Huntley Run Pl #111 is one of of those selections, Julie Nesbitt can help you discover the most compatible selection. Continue reading "Digging Up A Mid-sized Entry-level End Unit Townhouse In 22306"
Are You Dreaming About A Mid-sized Choice Detached Home?
As a matter of fact, real estate has proven to have a long-term, stable growth in value. If you are looking for an example of mid-sized choice detached home, your choices might be limited right now. 2700 Groveton St might be the best choice for you, but we have a few more ideas below. Continue reading "Are You Dreaming About A Mid-sized Choice Detached Home?"
3134 Clayborne Ave, Alexandria Real Estate Update
What Kind Of Detached Home Can I Pick up In 22306 in Alexandria For $800,000?Should you make an offer buy 3134 Clayborne Ave? Frankly, Stuart Nesbitt really doesn't know. That is, unless you answer a series of questions. Can you afford $799,000? Is it actually worth $826,000 or $774,000? Are you dreaming about a $799,000 5-bedroom detached home in 22306 in Alexandria? Do you need 3 full baths and 0 half baths? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $4,909 on this next residence? To stop by this big home email buyers agent Stuart Nesbitt. He can help you with any 2,702 sqft home listed for sale in Alexandria, Virginia. Continue reading "3134 Clayborne Ave, Alexandria Real Estate Update"
7084 Huntley Run Pl #92a, Alexandria Real Estate Update
What Quality Of Place Can I Buy In 22306 in Fairfax County For $450,000?We really like the home purchase opportunities in 22306 in Alexandria especially at 7084 Huntley Run Pl #92a. Here's some basic reasons.
Fairfax County Basics
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 60 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,744 sqft. Still, 7084 Huntley Run Pl #92a has 1,620 sqft of living area.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $275 . In contrast, 7084 Huntley Run Pl #92a is $275 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
- 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is the least expensive home in Fairfax County. 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is listed for $1,800. Nevertheless, 7983 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in Fairfax County. 7983 E Boulevard Dr is asking $45,000,000.
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 34 years. 7084 Huntley Run Pl #92a is 15 years old.
Can A First-Time Buyer Get A Rebate On An Entry-Level Place Like 6472 Brick Hearth Ct?
priyanka is available assist if you are contemplating buying a home. Do you want a little help buying a $495,000 2-bedroom townhouse like this townhouse in South Kings Station at 6472 Brick Hearth Ct? Continue reading "Can A First-Time Buyer Get A Rebate On An Entry-Level Place Like 6472 Brick Hearth Ct?"
Ask About Nesbitt Realty's Military Home Buyer Rebate In Fairfax County
Are you ready to own a townhouse? Superb! Nesbitt Realty is available help. Continue reading "Ask About Nesbitt Realty's Military Home Buyer Rebate In Fairfax County"