Important Real Estate Basics About 2424 Phillips Dr in 223062424 Phillips Dr in Alexandria may be a most compatible section for some buyers. Conversely, you'll want to get some basic reasons about the area to know if this is the place of residence for you.
The 22306 Area Bits of Information
- The average days on market in the 22306 area is 31 days.
- The average living area in the 22306 area is 1,790 sqft. But even so, 2424 Phillips Dr has 1,008 sqft of living area.
- The 22306 Area has an average price per square foot of $546 . However, 2424 Phillips Dr is $546 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22306 area?
- 7855 Eagle Ave is the least expensive home in the 22306 area. 7855 Eagle Ave is listed for $65,000. However, 2001 and 2007 Whiteoaks Dr is the highest-priced home in the 22306 area. 2001 and 2007 Whiteoaks Dr is asking $3,195,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22306 area is 43 years. 2424 Phillips Dr is 66 years old.
Charming 4 Br / 2 FB Rambler w/ Covered Front Porch*Move In Ready w/ New Paint and Carpet Throughout*Gleaming Refinished Hardwoods*Updated Kitchen w/ Granite and New SS Appliances*Fully Finished Lower Level w/ Rec Room, Generous Den / Optional ... [Read more]$550,000 -|- 4 BR -|- 2 BA -|- 0 HB -|- 1,008 SQFT -|- 2424 Phillips Dr Alexandria 22306 VA
Neighborhoods In Alexandria With Similarly Sized HomesAll the communities in this table have residences listed which are close to the same living area as 2424 Phillips Dr. Why identify communities like this? Because, by comparing several communities, a purchaser can get what is really available in Alexandria. Our small business gets big results.
What Styles Are Available For A Similar List Price In Alexandria?Have you thought about what style of home you like? If you want to spend around $550,000 in Alexandria, there are only so many choices to choose from. The selections are shown on the chart below.
|Cape Cod||5 Active|
|Split Foyer||3 Active|
|Traditional, Colonial||2 Active|
|Raised Ranch/Rambler||1 Active|
Alexandria Home Buying Clues
Alain's pointers of the day for buyers looking at 2424 Phillips Dr in AlexandriaAlan Clerinx has a great deal of local knowledge about real estate in Alexandria. In Fairfax County, homes are typically 36 years old. You can buy 2424 Phillips Dr Alexandria VA 22306 for around $550,000. This dwelling has 1,008 sqft of above grade living area. Alan Clerinx suggests that you "get personal" when looking at a detached home like 2424 Phillips Dr. For example, some home sellers don't want to sell their residence to an investor. Therefore, a buyer who wants a primary residence would be well advised to make that known to the seller. Furthermore, some sellers want to work with a small family-run business like Nesbitt Realty. By getting personal with the seller, we can find what levers we can pull (other than price) to get the offer accepted. In other words, Alain can show you how to craft a property hunter's letter that will take advantage of the fact that some homeowners prefer to pass their detached home on to some like you who will cherish it as they have.
More Listings Comparable To 2424 Phillips DrAlan Clerinx can help you, if you would like to stop by 2424 Phillips Dr or any of the properties below. Moreover, if needed, Alain can provide details and more information.
Nesbitt Realty saves buyer's money.Call (703)765-0300 to learn more about how rebates work and how much you can save with Alan Clerinx. If you have questions about 2424 Phillips Dr, or the real estate market in Fairfax County, reach out to Alan Clerinx today.
- More about buying with Alan Clerinx as your real estate pro
- Get in touch with Alan Clerinx