Nesbitt doesn't “sell” detached homes. We market rental properties to the widest-possible audience to discover the best-possible tenant.
The majority of renters discover rentals through a combination of:
- analyzing the features and appearance of rental properties when they visit them
- comparing info and pictures on the web
In addition to tenants finding us, Nesbitt Realty & Management also acquires lessees through:
- relocation companies
- State Department bulletin boards
- government organizations
- our local Multiple Listing Service
And more. Our rental marketing strategy relies upon several pillars:
- Rent Prep – The most coveted properties, priced well, will not lease in a timely fashion if they are not in right presentation. Detached Homes must show well to rent quickly . Your market savvy Nesbitt Realty real estate agent makes sure your rental property is presented in a clean and attractive condition to catch the attention of a good, qualified lessee.
- Recommendations – Nesbitt Realty regularly receives referrals from our current and past tenants, friends of our renters, and from other Realtors in Alexandria, Virginia.
- Easy-to-Search Listings – Our family brokerage makes our listings available on the top internet websites, websites searched by active duty military, relocation networks and more.
Nesbitt Realty already works for investors in Fairfax County; and, we'd love to help you too! To learn more about the full-list of what we do, contact an agent today. We have all necessary license to manage rental in Fairfax County and anywhere in Virginia state. .
We have these essential affiliations:
- Virginia Association of Realtors
- Better Business Bureau
- National Association of Realtors
- National Association of Residential Property Managers
- Northern Virginia Association of Realtors
When you need help with real estate, contact me, Will Nesbitt at (703)765-0300.