I like Stuart Nesbitt because Nesbitt Realty agents really appreciate clients. I think 2516 Phillips Dr is a very interesting property in 22306 in Fairfax County . It's probably a good value. However, I can't recommend you buy this property right now. That's because, my goal isn't to sell you this property. My goal is to find the right property for you.
Let'stake a moment to learn your requirements so that you can realistically conclude if buying a luxury detached home in Alexandria, Virginia is for you. There are many factors to consider.
How important is 22306 to you? Are there other Zipcodes that would better suit your needs?
- Is the transportation network important to you? metro/subway station 1 to 3 miles, bus stop less than 1 mile, airport less than 10 miles, and commuter rail station 1 to 5 miles
- Homes around 2516 Phillips Dr were built around 1957. Does the age of the detached home matter to you?
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Gregory Heights is 1,565.
- Do you want the most expensive home in the neighborhood, like 2516 Phillips Dr or do you prefer the least expensive detached home like 2516 Phillips Dr.
- Do you like brick home? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
How Much Do Similarly Sized Properties Cost In Alexandria?
|Budget (1 to $300,000)||1 Active|
|Affordable (300001 to $400,000)||3 Active|
|Entry-Level (400001 to $550,000)||5 Active|
|Choice (550001 to $650,000)||2 Active|
|Premium (750001 to $950,001)||2 Active|
|Luxury (950001 to $1,950,000)||3 Active|
Our family business lives, works and plays here and we appreciate the opportunity to help you achieve your real estate goals. How can we help?
What Subdivisions In 22306 Have Similarly Priced Homes?
|Groveton Heights||1 Active|
|Gregory Heights||1 Active|
We sincerely appreciate the opportunity to serve your real estate needs.